The generation of today is very fond and interested in playing games, so if I would say starting a game parlour business is a great idea.
If you want to set up a gaming parlour setup and want to start a Game Parlour business in India in 2021 then this article is for you. The gaming industry is a very big industry so you can earn a lot of money. This article is highly beneficial for the following people.
Get Branded website for your business today, visit Website designer in J&K to get beautiful, responsive and affordable website.
- For gaming startup innovators.
- If you are looking for gaming Startup ideas.
- For gaming professionals and innovators.
- For gaming coders, enthusiasts, and developers.
- For those who want to make his/ her name in the gaming startup.
Game parlour business does not require technical knowledge but you need to be smart to make sure you can keep the cost down to get the maximum profit.
Take First Business Advantage
You should take advantage of the timing of the business that’s before the other business of similar nature same as (video game business) will come in, you should come first as there is no speciality required in this business the competition can be high. If you are able to do so then you will be able to get all the customers coming to your place.
Then after you set up the business and make your image in the market then if even there will come competitors, they will hardly make any difference because you already would have set up the business among your customers by giving the best possible features and services.
Steps to Start Video Gaming Parlour Setup in 2021
The Steps to starting a Video game Parlour business in India are:
- Planning business is the most important step in any business. If you have a clear business plan you will be a great entrepreneur. To make game parlour business plan will help you to understand your business more.
- You need to form a legal entity like PVT Ltd or LLP or OPC because if you will need funding it will be easy to get.
- Get registration, licences and taxes required to start the video gaming business.
- Open a business bank account.
- Hire an accountant who will look after your accounts.
- Get a brand name of your business, make an attractive logo.
- Get insurance for your business which will ensure your business safety.
Potential of Gaming Parlour Setup
The young people of this era love to play games like Fortnite, apex legend. Check which one is trending so that you would be able to incorporate them.
Some of the previous games still exist which is FIFA, mortal combat etc but make sure you are at the edge of bringing new games because when you do that you will get new traffic coming in.
The gaming industry has a huge potential and will surpass 110 billion dollars by 2022. In the above budget, 110 billion dollars that is 29% is spent on gaming hardware.
The mobile gaming industry is supposed to increase up to 70 billion only by 2020.
36 billion dollars is spent globally in 2017 and 2018 on gaming products.
Business location for game centre business
It is better to start this business in residential or even in some country towns. The good business location you need to keep in mind is important to make this business successful but keep in mind you don’t need to give much rent in the initial stages of the business as you have to save as maximum as possible. The one advice I can give you is instead of going to a commercial place where the rent is very high you select the location in a residential area where the amount of rent is more.
You should choose a location close to the college, schools, library because the students can come at any time during holidays if you are in a place where there are so many children in primary school then this will be good business for you at the end of the day.
Quality of the area should be good. What I mean by quality is that the particular area should be selected where you will find more youngsters who are fond of playing games.
Cost to Open a Gaming Parlour in 2021
If you will spend 2-2.5 lakhs of money in this business even after getting all the types of equipment like carrom board, video games, screaming games etc you can still save some amount of money. This means the rate I have told you ie 2.5 lakh is the maximum amount you need to spend on this business.
If you want to add a PC gaming system you will need to get a gaming PCs which will cost you 70,000 to 80,000 rupees.
Also, read How to make $11k per month with Tissue Paper Making
Is the game parlour a profitable business?
If we will talk about the profit you can get by charging your customers (which are teenagers and youngsters) monthly or daily. You can also give them a membership offer and start this business e.g. 500 monthly membership fee for 200 monthly per customer. Within 4 to 5 months the money you have spent on this business will come back ok and then it will be profitable in all your upcoming years.
Equipment Required for Video Game Parlour Business
To start a game parlour business you have to keep different types of equipment/machines in your parlour. You can keep carrom boards, play games, screaming games, video games extra.
What you will require here is the 32 inch HD colour TV to make sure the brand is good like LG, etc. The next thing you need to get is PS3 or PS4 etc into your shop.
Have wall theme murals attached like wallpapers, paintings etc related to the game so that when the customers come they will get to know this is a gaming parlour
If you want to go in in gaming accessories business then some the best brands from which you can buy these accessories are listed below:
- Turtle Beach
- Steel series
- Trust master
- Plantronics gaming
If you want to add a PC gaming system you should consider these point below:
- The ram of the system should be sufficient so that it could play high-end games you should consider to buy a minimum Ram of 16gb not less than that.
- CPU and motherboard should be greater than15-1600k.
- Graphics should be greater than 98 cc.
- Try to keep a primary storage SSD greater than 256 GB.
- External or secondary storage should be greater than 4 TB.
- The operating system should be Windows 10.
Some of the best gaming laptops you can buy are:
- Just cause 4
Registrations and licences required to start a gaming parlour business in 2021
- Start a gaming startup business by choosing a structured entity like PVT Ltd or LLP or OPC because if you will need funding it will be easy to get.
- Get GST registration.
- Get a trademark to establish the brand.
- Get ISO 9001.
- Get IEC code, it’s important if you are doing import-export in the gaming business otherwise not.
- Get an MSME licence.
- Take the startup India scheme registration.
Best Games for Game Center Business
- God of war
- The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt
- Dark Souls 3
- Sid Meier’s Civilization VI
- League of Legends
- Tom Clancy’s Rainbow Six: Siege
- Counter-Strike: Global Offensive
- Call of Duty: Modern Warfare
Read this article to know more about Best PC games 2020: the must-play titles you don’t want to miss.
Marketing Your Game Parlour Business in India in 2021
If you have a good marketing plan then you will be able to succeed. If your customers are students then the social media advertising will really work. If you have a younger kind of audience you can start in house tournaments that will help you to bring up regular customers especially if they are coming at weekends you will get really good traffic to advertise your business.
Customer service in Video game Parlour business
Make sure you have excellent customer service, this is a business that requires you to get customer feedback especially when the customers start asking about new games or trending games they have seen elsewhere then make sure you get these things for them.
If you do this then your business will be able to attract more and more people because they know that you have got all the games that others don’t have so this is the place to come to.
I tried my best to give you each and every detail regarding game parlour business in india. I hope you like it if you want me to give you information about any business feel free to let me know in comments.